Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Reaching

Little man has a new trick and it's breakin' his momma's heart.

H has begun reaching for me. And W, too, but I like it when it does it for me better. ;)

For awhile now he would reach for a toy when on his blanket playing. I mean, hey, how else would he be able to get it? Then he began reaching for the dog when she would sit with us on the sofa because, to H, the pup is the best toy he's got. But now, when I pick him up from school, he sees me and reaches for me to take him! It's like the best little hug ever. He likes me, he really likes me!

He's got a pseudo hug going on, too. More like a loop one arm around my neck and place head on my shoulder maneuver, but it works for me. And then there are H kisses. H doesn't quite get the puckering action yet, so instead he opens his mouth and proceeds to drool on your cheek. Sweetest thing ever.

1 comment:

  1. Jacob started reaching for me yesterday! Just when you think they can't get any cuter, they do something like this!

    ReplyDelete