Thursday, January 28, 2010

Gettin my ass is gear

Tis the plan, my friends.

Today I officially rejoined the gym at work. Yes, I am lucky enough to have a full-size gym just 29 floors below my desk. One of the few perks of this joint and hey, when you got 'em, take advantage.

Now I have about 10 minutes to use said gym each day, but 10 minutes is better than zero. And MUCH better than running across the street to CVS and buying a tube of cookie dough for lunch.

Baby steps, right? Summer is months away, and currently the next time I'll need to be in a bathing suit isn't until early August. That has to be enough time to crunch off this sorry kangeroo pouch and tighten up the thunder thighs.

I think I may post a picture of me from back in 2004 when I was young and skinny and tan up on my wall for inspiration. That or hire a Simon Cowell-type to insult me until I hike up the incline on the treadmill. Both options seem equally masochistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment